- You can maintain the beauty of your flooring by dust mopping natural stone floors on a daily basis.
- Protect your flooring by avoiding products that contain vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general purpose cleaners on travertine, marble, or
- Stain Defender cleaners clean more thoroughly than soap and water.
cleaners work at cutting through dirt, grease and grime but are gentle
enough not to strip the protective sealer that is on your surface.
- Be sure to utilize coasters, trivets and placemats whenever possible to
protect your investment. Extreme Heat can damage your stone/ceramic
- Make sure to blot up spills immediately and rinse and dry the surface
- Make sure that all debris and pebbles are removed from the bottom of
to prevent scratching of tile and stone surfaces.